IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHILE PLAYING OUTSIDE FOR ALL AGE GROUPS!
* Stay off the rock wall and hill
* Do not sit on cement sewer covers
* Wear helmets when using bikes, bats and scooters
* Do not hang on the basketball hoops
* Stay off the stairs and behind stairs
SWINGS & SLIDES:
* Children must sit on their bottoms only
* No twisting on the swings or jumping off of them
* Do not hold onto each others' swings
* Swing straight (not left and right)
* When using slides, only go down on your bottom from top of slide
* Do not walk up the slide or lay down and slide down
* Only build with sticks - do not swing them or throw them
* Only go into woods with a teacher and keep teacher in sight the entire time
* Do not pick up rocks or throw them
* No climbing trees, pulling limbs or leaves - leave nature as it is - do not touch the animals.
Be sure the children know these rules and heed to them. If they don't they will be suspended from taking the next field trip, or another course of action, depending on age.